Video conference technology lets people in separate locations hold face-to-face meetings in real time (synchronously). Several classrooms and conference rooms at Wilkes-Barre campus are equipped with video conference technology.
Classrooms equipped with video conference technology
- Nesbitt Academic Commons 108 and 109
- Science 2
- Bell Center for Technology 23 and 24
- Continuing Education Northern Tier Center
Conference rooms equipped with video conference technology
- Hayfield House 212
- Career Services conference center
- Bell Center for Technology 7
Scheduling a video conference
- Schedule your Zoom meeting
- Schedule the room in 25Live
- As part of 25Live scheduling, add “WB – IT Support (IT)” as a “resource” if you need help setting up your video conference. IT Staff will contact you to arrange training and show you how to use the classroom or conference room equipment.
If you need Zoom or Polycom training, please contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] and request training at least 3 days in advance of your meeting. If you need support for a live event, contact the IT Help Desk at 570-675-9140.