Some Zoom rooms at Penn State have been set up to allow only Penn Staters to enter. Because of that, you will need to log into your Zoom desktop client using your Penn State Access ID (e.g., abc1234) and password before you join a Zoom meeting.
- If you don’t have it downloaded already, download the Zoom desktop client (launcher).
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Click Sign in with SSO. (SSO stands for "single sign on.")
- Enter "psu" in the Company Domain field and click Continue.
- Enter your Penn State Access ID and password on the WebAccess screen and click LOG IN.
- You are now signed into your Penn State Zoom account. You can click on a Zoom link to enter your meeting or webinar.
Note: If you cannot enter a Zoom meeting or webinar and receive the message “This meeting is for authorized attendees only,” click Sign in to Join and enter your Penn State Access ID.
If you need further information, read the Zoom: How to Log In and Start a Meeting or Webinar article.