Engagement and Recruitment
Here are three steps towards building a partnership with Penn State students:
- Engage and build your brand through various modes that will allow you to connect with local Penn State talent. Students respond to brands they recognize. Engaging with students can be done on a level that meets your organization's needs and resources. Here are a few examples:
- Information Tables
- Alumni Panel Discussions
- Mock Interviews
- Career-Focused Workshops
- Job Shadowing Days
- Club Presentations
- Recruit and find the best fit for your needs whether your opportunities are full-time, part-time, or internships.
- Share job and internship postings via our University-wide job site
- Be part of our on-campus Employer Spotlights
- Participate in a Career Fair or Expo
- Collaborate with Penn State faculty, staff, and students on a more robust level through:
- Industry Guest Lectures
- Real-World Projects
- Faculty Research
- Case Competitions
Contact us to learn more!
For more information on recruiting and expanding your brand, please visit our Employer Engagement website or contact Nicole Darling, Eastern Region Employer Engagement & Career Specialist (phone: 570-675-9224 / email: [email protected]).