Please note: Nittany Lion Careers is provided for Penn State students and alumni ONLY.
Use Nittany Lion Careers for:
- Job and Internship Postings
- Employer Information Sessions and Presentations
- Résumé Books
- On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
Note: This on-campus interviewing program offers interviews at University Park, Penn State Harrisburg, and Penn State Erie, the Behrend College. Students at other campuses must be willing to travel to those three campuses for scheduled interviews.
- New and Registered Users—Log in to Nittany Lion Careers with your Penn State Access ID and password. (For more detailed information, see the University Park Career Services web page.)
- Alumni: New Users—Register for Nittany Lion Careers
For alumni who have never held a Nittany Lion Careers account, please visit the registration page to set one up. You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been approved by an Alumni Career Services staff member. The process usually takes 2-3 business days.
- Alumni: Recent Graduates—Log in to Nittany Lion Careers
For alumni who have previously registered with your Penn State Access ID as a student, you can continue to use the account you established as an undergraduate. Click the log-in link above and then click the Forgot Password link. Enter your Penn State undergraduate email address, and a password for the Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network will be emailed to you. Please remember to update your email address since your @psu.edu address will expire approximately six months after graduation.
- Alumni: Registered Users—Log in to Nittany Lion Careers
- Seeking graduating seniors for open positions or undergraduates for internships? Looking to hire Penn State alumni with experience? Please visit Nittany Lion Careers to register and log in.