Dual Enrollment Orientation and Registration
After submission of the Undergraduate Non-Degree Enrollment Form and in advance of their on-campus orientation and registration appointment, all dual-enrollment students will need to do the following:
- Follow e-mail instructions for establishing a Penn State University Access Account, which will electronically establish the student’s LionPath record.
- Log into LionPath to complete the Consent to do Business Form and Financial Responsibility Form.
All of the above must be completed before a dual enrollment student attempts to register for a course.
Fall 2022 Dual Enrollment Program orientation and course registration will be scheduled on an individual basis. Please call 570-675-9238 or e-mail [email protected] to make arrangements.
Orientation will include:
- Attending an academic advising presentation.
- Establishing a Penn State account for access to email and online academic resources.
- Arranging for a parking permit (you must have your vehicle registration and proof of insurance with you).
- Receiving instructions for where, when, and how to obtain books and supplies.
- Registering for course(s).
Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the Dual Enrollment Program Orientation and Course Registration.
It is important that all students have a completed Undergraduate Non‑Degree Enrollment Form on file. This form must be returned to the Penn State Wilkes‑Barre Admissions Office two weeks in advance of the course start date. The form can be accessed via the link on this page, by contacting your high school guidance counselor, or by contacting the Penn State Wilkes‑Barre Admissions Office (570-675-9238 or [email protected]).