The Business program outcomes describe what students are expected to know and to have achieved by the time of graduation. These relate to the knowledge, skills, and behaviors that students acquire as they progress through the program. The following are the learning outcomes that have been adopted by faculty of the Business program:
- Graduates will enhance their written and oral communication skills.
- Graduates will be able to use contemporary information technologies as tools to accomplish professional tasks effectively.
- Graduates will build effective leadership, teambuilding and project management proficiencies.
- Graduates will develop life-long learning skills through active and collaborative learning and will gain an appreciation for continuing their education in formal and informal settings.
- Graduates will become familiar with the unique business environments of their local communities and with the global business environment.
- Graduates will gain an understanding of ethical issues, social responsibilities and resolution to conflicts.
- Graduates will build a basic foundation of business principles as well as a specialty related to a key business sector.
- Graduates will develop strong analysis and problem-solving capabilities with respect to organizational issues.