Enrollment Information

Registering for Summer Classes

Penn State Students. Currently enrolled Penn State students may register for summer classes on LionPATH (see link above).

Non-Penn State Students. All non-Penn State students must complete an Undergraduate Non-Degree Enrollment Form.   This form should be filled out online and then printed; forms must be returned to the Registrar’s Office at the campus where enrollment is planned.

By Mail:
Registrar / Penn State Wilkes-Barre
P.O. Box PSU
Lehman, PA 18627

By Fax:
Registrar / Penn State Wilkes-Barre

In Person:
Registrar’s Office, Murphy Student Services Center
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Please Note: Enrollment as a non-degree student does not imply admission to the University. You must make formal application to be considered for admission as an undergraduate degree student.