Penn State Wilkes-Barre Employees: If you are planning an event outside of Penn State Wilkes-Barre’s normal operating hours that may require additional police and/or public safety officers, follow these steps:
- Enter the event in 25Live and be sure to select “Security Officer” as a resource in addition to any other resources that may be required.
- To determine if any, or how many, officers are needed, contact Commander Dale Osenbach to discuss the details.
- If it is decided that additional police and/or public safety officers are needed (outside of the regularly scheduled officers), you must complete a Police/Safety Staffing Request Form (required by the University Police & Public Safety department). Please note:
- Be sure to list the number of officers agreed upon with Commander Osenbach.
- Requests must be for a two-hour minimum per officer.
Outside Groups: If you are an individual, group or organization not affiliated with Penn State Wilkes-Barre and you wish to request the use of campus facilities, please contact Vinelle Johnson at 570-675-9244 or [email protected]. She will provide you with the required Indemnification Agreement, fee schedule, and any other information needed for your event.