Call to Order
12:14 PM (Marshall Davis)
Minutes from April 2016 meeting approved.
- Strongly encourages faculty to use the course waitlist with students instead of paperwork
- Early drop period ends in 5 days instead of 10 days
- Students can register for as many credits as needed/wanted without permission
- No longer a limit to the number of courses students can drop but must pass 67% of classes before facing financial aid probation
- Students can register for a course a maximum of three times
- All faculty will receive an email reminder of Early Progress Reports (beginning of the semester and mid-semester)
- University Park sent back senate constitution with changes and revisions, please review changes and any comments can be directed to Marshall Davis.
Comments for the Good of the Order