Students whose food & housing security is at risk or are otherwise facing debilitating financial strain right now could be eligible for an Student Emergency Fund award.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Emergent financial need posing risk to accessing food/shelter/safety.
- Currently enrolled full-time.
- Good academic (Cumulative GPA at 2.0 or higher)
- Good financial standing (Bursar balance not exceeding $1,000).
- Did not already receive a CARES Act award or SEF award previously.
- Exhausted alternative funding options for assistance.
For more information, contact Diana Coslett, Student Financial Aid Coordinator.