Registration for postbaccalaureate courses can be made by calling us at (570) 675‑9253 or by sending an email to [email protected].
Students enrolling for Penn State graduate courses need to complete the online Graduate Non‑Degree Application with the Graduate School:
- Go to the Graduate School’s How to Apply web page, and scroll down to the “Apply Now” section.
- a. If you do not have a Penn State account, click the
～ OR ～
b. If you have an active Penn State account but don’t remember the user ID or password, click the button.
～ OR ～
c. If you have a Penn State account but it is no longer active, click the button.
- Once you have an active account, click the Graduate School’s How to Apply web page and follow the steps to log in. button on the
- Click the button (if you have already begun your application, the button will say ).
- Fill out all of the information requested on the multi-screen form, clicking the button at the bottom of each screen. (For “Enrollment Type” select “Non-degree Admission” and for “Campus” select “Wilkes-Barre.”)
- When you have completed the form, review the application and submit it.
After you have submitted your application, please contact our office at 570-675-9253 and we will guide you through the rest of the process.
Note: There is a $30 application fee for graduate non-degree applicants.