Give yourself a competitive edge with a credit certificate! Employers today are demanding more education from their employees than ever before. A certificate in a specialized area represents knowledge, accomplishments and competencies. What better way is there to position yourself for advancement in your career or to prepare for a new one?
What is a credit certificate program?
A credit certificate program is a sequence of classes that provides the student with core competencies in a specific area while they earn college credits at the same time. Because credit certificate programs usually require only between 9 and 25 credits for completion, this Penn State credential can be completed in a relatively short time. In addition, a credit certificate program can be the gateway to a college degree if desired; courses taken for a credit certificate can be applied toward a degree now or in the future. All of our programs are designed as flexible, convenient opportunities for self-enhancement, higher education, and professional development.
Undergraduate Credit Certificates
- Introduction to Business Management Certificate
- Introduction to Corporate Communication Certificate
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Nursing Management Certificate
- Introduction to Rehabilitation and Human Services Certificate
- ERP with SAP Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
Postbaccalaureate Credit Certificates
- Specialist Certificate: Teaching Writing and Literacy (for educators)
- PDE Mathematics Coach Endorsement (for educators)
For More Information
Interested in working towards a credit certificate? Request more information by contacting our Continuing Education office at 570‑675‑9253 or [email protected].