Penn State Wilkes-Barre has a long history of working with business and industry. Our dedicated faculty and staff will partner with you to assess your immediate and long-term needs, then custom design and implement training solutions to satisfy them. Our mission is to understand yours, and to develop your human resources to achieve your goals and objectives.
We will take a strategic view of your business and work hard to develop a relationship with you. We believe that only a partnership based on mutual respect will allow us to create the educational opportunities your people need to stay competitive in the global market place. Programs are customized to meet your specific needs and delivered on-site at times convenient for your work force.
Our systematic process:
- Listen to your organization’s goals and plans
- Help identify performance gaps and assess needs
- Collaborate to develop action plans and learning objectives
- Create and deliver targeted solutions
- Help evaluate results
- Follow-up... we want to remain partners in your success!
For over 30 years, Penn State Wilkes-Barre’s Continuing Education department has been working with companies to meet their educational programming needs. Our portfolio is extensive, offering programs in an array of subject areas. Below are examples of training programs that we can tailor to meet the needs of your work force:
- Communication Skills (writing, presentation, interpersonal)
- Dealing with Workplace Diversity
- Engineering Technology
- Food Safety
- Information Technology
- Technical Training
- Understanding and Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Cultural Awareness in the Workplace