Give yourself a competitive edge with a non-credit certificate! Employers today are demanding more education from their employees than ever before. A certificate in a specialized area represents knowledge, accomplishments and competencies. What better way is there to position yourself for advancement in your career or to prepare for a new one?
What is a non-credit certificate program?
A non-credit certificate program is a sequence of classes that provides students with core competencies in a specific area, but does not award college credit for those classes. Because certificate programs focus on a specific skill set, this Penn State credential is able to be earned in a relatively short time. All of our programs are designed as flexible, convenient opportunities for self-enhancement and professional development.
Interested in working towards a non-credit certificate? Request more information by calling our Continuing Education office at 570‑675‑9253.
- Bookkeeping Certificate
- Cybersecurity Certificate(begins 8/25/22)
- Integrated Digital Marketing Certificate (begins 10/20/22)
- Logistics and Operations Management Certificate (begins 10/18/22)
- Project Management Certificate (begins 8/24/22)
(for both non-credit certificate and certification prep)
- Spanish for the Medical Professional Certificate
(offered by York campus in partnership with Wilkes-Barre)
- Supervision Essentials Certificate(begins 9/28/22)
- Workforce and Career Development Certificate(begins 10/19/22)