The Corporate Communication program outcomes describe what students are expected to know and to have achieved by the time of graduation. These relate to the knowledge, skills, and behaviors that students acquire as they progress through the program. The Student Outcomes for the Corporate Communication program are:
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the components of the communication process.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of communication media and how to use these media to communicate effectively and responsibly.
- Build strong skills in common informational technology and its applications in organizational practices.
- Optimize and strategically manage the spectrum of communication activities and processes generated by an organization to achieve its corporate objectives.
- Develop a historical, global, and multicultural awareness to expand their bases for decision making and problem solving.
- Gain an understanding of ethics and professionalism relevant to corporate communication practices.
- Acquire a broad understanding of basic business principles.