To support students learning virtually, faculty and staff are encouraged to work with students to provide digital course materials for those who may not have access to their textbooks or course materials during this period.
The resources below are designed to help faculty move and teach classes remotely using online resources like Canvas and Zoom.
Live Online Training Offerings
- Canvas, Kaltura, and Zoom: Enabling Continuity of Instruction
- Enabling Continuity of Instruction: Q & A Session (Informal)
Self-Paced Online Training
- Transitioning from the classroom to remote learning (what students are being told)
- Transitioning from the classroom to remote teaching
- Preparedness (from Teaching and Learning with Technology)
- Continuity of Instruction (from Teaching and Learning with Technology)
- Contingency Planning (from the Eberly College of Science)
- Adapting Assessments to an Online Environment
- Instructional Video Guide