Our hours for the Jan. 19–Feb. 14 remote learning period: Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–3:30 pm. Visit the Bookstore website.
We are following Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and taking precautions such as:
- Maximum capacity limit: 6 customers in the store at one time
- Providing hand sanitizer at the entrance/exit
- Labeling floors to help facilitate traffic flow and social distancing
- Posting signage around sales floor to assist with social distancing
- Placing sneeze guards at the register
- Offering contactless payment and e-receipt options
- Cleaning and disinfecting the store on a regular basis
Students can also order course materials online. It’s easy. Just choose your campus, click on the “textbook” tab, and then click on “find textbooks.”
Once there simply enter the department, course, and section information and all the course materials will appear. Choose the materials you need, complete your order and it will be on its way to you. And shipping is free!
In-store pickup is also available.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
The Bursar’s Office is available for assistance Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm by calling 570-675-9289 or by emailing Emily Glodzik at [email protected]. In-person assistance is available by appointment only.
Penn State Wilkes-Barre is proud to have Metz Culinary Management bring you the best in campus food, offering a variety of options sure to please. The Hickory Court Café is open Monday–Friday, 11:00 am–2:00 pm.