Table of ContentsAcademic Advising
Student Success Services
Academic advisers will be available via Zoom, phone, and email Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm.
Drop-in advising at the Advising Center will be held via Zoom during the following times:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11:15 am–1:15 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 2:30 pm–4:20 pm
- Connect to a drop-in advising session
For quick questions, utilize our Zoom drop-in hours or email your assigned academic adviser. If you need an advising appointment, schedule a meeting with your assigned academic adviser. If you are unable to connect with him or her, please email the Advising Center at [email protected].
The academic plans in the Penn State bulletin provide helpful information:
- The “what-if” reports and academic requirements in LionPATH for more details
- Find tutorials on LionPATH procedures
Remember, you can always contact your academic adviser for assistance.
- Schedule of Courses
- Transfer Course Evaluation Guide
- Wilkes-Barre Registrar
- Other Academic Advising Resources
Career Services is available virtually to help you with the following services:
- Career Decision-Making and Exploration
- Choosing a Major
- Graduate School Application
- Professional Networking
- Internship Search
- Job Search Strategies
- Résumé and Cover Letter Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- Career Fair Tips
Check out the Career Services website and the links below for additional career-related information.
- Get information on upcoming events, job opportunities, presentations, etc.
- Real-time, local, new information (openings, fairs, informative articles)
- Build your professional online presence and stay in touch with colleagues and classmates
- Discover professional opportunities, business deals, and new ventures
- Get the latest news, inspiration, and insights you need to be great at what you do