This site provides access to the most up-to-date information on Penn State's response to the coronavirus, as well as related campus-specific information.
KeepLearning.psu.edu: This dedicated website for students offers support for remote learning, resources for academic advising and tutoring, and contact information.
KeepTeaching.psu.edu: Course instructors visiting the site will find information on effective teaching, technology training, webinars and support as they update and teach their courses for the upcoming semester. The site also features a newly created guide for instructors specifically designed for preparing and teaching this fall. Includes:
VirusInfo.psu.edu: Penn State’s main website with links to the latest news and answers to frequently asked questions about the University’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. The site’s resources page also contains links to dedicated resources for students and employees; information on testing, contact tracing and monitoring for the campus community; classroom and office guidance; and policies on masking and social distancing. Includes:
- Back to State
- University FAQs regarding plans to resume on-campus work and learning this fall.
- University Measures. This page summarizes steps Penn State is taking in response to COVID-19
- Health information. University page focused on personal safety practices for individuals at all campuses
Penn State COVID-19 Compact: Before returning to campus, students are asked to verify that they understand the behavioral requirements and guidelines, via LionPath.
- November 20: Last day of in-person instruction
- November 21–29: Thanksgiving Holiday break
- November 30–December 18: Remainder of semester, including finals, delivered remotely/online