This four-hour workshop was designed to help educators meet the exceptional challenges they are facing due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The class will provide basic skills in tools any educator can use right away for remote teaching. While learning about these tools, educators will also be discovering best practices, tips and hints.
Note: Attendees will earn .4 CEUs toward ACT 48 professional development.
This course will give an overview of the following topics:
- Use of Google’s G-Suite—A Google bootcamp
- Understanding the use of Google tools for Communications
- Understanding Microsoft Outlook
- Understanding content management systems: Edgenuity, Class Dojo, and others
- Interacting with students through Remind App, Screencastify, VoiceThread, Edpuzzle and Nearpod
- Making learning fun using Interactive games through Quizlet, Gimkit, Quizizz, and Kahoot!
- And more!
For more information, call us at 570-268-7778 or send email to [email protected].