This 35-hour project management exam-preparation program will not only meet the PMP® education requirements, it will also prepare you to pass the PMP® exam. The course includes premium quality study materials that align with the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition.
This course will help you:
- Learn the entire PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition with our experienced PMP® instructors
- Utilize The Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation books and comprehensive online study tools that you will have access to for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP® studies with our structured learning environment.
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
- Meet the 35-hour project management education prerequisite.
Dates: Wednesdays, March 1–May 10, 2023
Cost: $850 (includes book and online access)
Time: 5:30–9:00 p.m.
Location: Instructor-led training via Zoom videoconferencing
For more information about our PMP® training offerings, contact Continuing Education at 570‑675‑9253 or [email protected].