This 9-hour training is designed to meet the educational requirements set forth by the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) for the recertification of the Certified Recovery Specialist. This program can be applied to recertification hours and consists of six hours of ethics and three hours of confidentiality. The training covers:
- Why confidentiality is important
- Ethical practices in protecting confidentiality rights
- Rules of confidentiality for the peer support specialist
- Legislation that governs confidentiality
- Guidelines for the CRS Code of Ethical conduct
- Professional ethics vs. personal values
- Role of the CRS and maintaining boundaries
- Review of the CRS Code of Ethical Conduct
- The ethics of self-care
- Ethical decision-making model and case vignettes
Dates: Wednesdays, February 15–Mar 1, 2023
Times: 5:00–8:00 p.m.
Location: Instructor-led training via Zoom
For more information or register, contact our office at 570-675-9253 or [email protected].