Professional development for the Peer Support Specialist! This 6-hour confidentiality workshop is designed to meet one of the educational requirements set forth by the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) for the Certified Peer Support Specialist (CPS) to be trained for the Certified Recovery Specialist (CRS) certification.
The session covers:
- why confidentiality is important
- ethical practices in protecting confidentiality rights
- rules of confidentiality for the peer support specialist
- legislation that governs confidentiality
- guidelines for the CRS Code of Ethical conduct
Confidentiality—all seen through the lens of a CRS.
This session can be applied to CRS hours. Penn State Wilkes-Barre is a PCB-approved education provider.
For more information, contact us at 570-675-9253 or email [email protected].